Clarity_My Last Recognition of You

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR...

We are NOT friends,
and thinking upon it we never really were.

Our relationships were built on lies,
that crumbled underneath the weight of your overwhelming selfishness.

Because of YOUR actions I am bitter,
I will NEVER forgive.

I will hold onto my intense hatred for you until the end of this life,
and most likely in the next.

I hope you never have a single moments peace,
that nothing good ever comes to you.

You deserve a life time of heart ache,
if Karma or God exists you'll get just that.

Though you were always pretty good at fucking everything up on your own,
your sorrow should also come from someone you love and trust.

I feel sorry for how truly weak and pathetic you are,
but I had no part in making you that way, and I don't want to save you.

I never want to think about you again past this moment,
it annoys me that I still see your demonic faces on my subscription list.

I can see past your flesh and bone revealing the being inside,
Your soul is black, and your pics remind me of cancer.

Unfortunatly I cannot remove you from my list,
REMOVE YOURSELF so I can move closer to forgetting completely about you.

I don't have a single memory of your kindness to hold onto,
and though I wasn't perfect either, I was ALWAYS honest.

Please take this time to recognize your extreme faults in our partnerships,
and FUCKING CHOKE ON THEM.

I don't want to talk... ever,
I just want every part of you erased from my life.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF.
and on a final note, GO TO FUCKING HELL YOU SOULESS WHORE BITCHES.